Match Day Manager
16-Sep-2019Match Day Manager – Richmond Cricket Club (Monash Tigers)
The RCC (Monash Tigers) requires a Match Day Manager to co-ordinate, oversee and carry out match day duties at Central Reserve, Glen Waverley. This is a varied, hands-on role for candidates that have a strong knowledge of and interest in top level Premier cricket. The position may suit a retired or semi-retired cricket enthusiast, or a Sports Management student looking for experience in their chosen field.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Current Working with Children Check
- Cricket Club experience and a strong understanding of cricket
- A working knowledge of Windows applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and internet
- Excellent manner and an ability to communicate with a diverse community, including club administrators, coaches, players, the public and Cricket Victoria staff
- Current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Ability to attend all match days in Season 2019-20 (Saturdays 9am – 7pm, and selected Sundays during the season)
- General knowledge and love of cricket
- Knowledge or understanding of Victorian Premier Cricket
Remuneration is available for the right candidate. Candidates should apply by Tuesday October 1.
For a full position description or to apply for the position, please email the Administration Manager, Scott Riddle at email@example.com
Return to the list of News stories.